... / ... / ... / Upon arrival / Residence permit

Residence permit

IND logo




EU, EEA or Swiss nationality
If you are a citizen of an EU or EEA member state or Switzerland, you are free to stay and work in the Netherlands. You don’t have to register with the Immigration service (IND)  For new employees originating from other countries than mentioned earlier, the residence permit application will have started long before you travelled to the Netherlands, together with your visa application. This is arranged by the International Office of Erasmus MC.